Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boc: In 5 Years

In five years, I aspire to have a second degree in cosmetology, or business.  I’m planning to also have obtained another full time position, in which I have the chance to advance.  My plan is to prepare myself financially in order to own my own property. I look forward to advancing both my career and college education within the next five years.  With hard work, and dedication I’m aware that anything is possible.  I have nothing holding me back from the goals that I want to achieve.  Another thing that I have on my agenda is to complete some production work in New York.  I look forward to doing some traveling in order to experience new things.  My dreams consist of many positive things that require a great deal of effort.  The obstacles that I face are only temporary.  Although, my thoughts sound good it is important to me to work out the facts into a useful plan to keep me within a productive timeframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment