Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Video

Notorious
by: chelzhasdreamz



The idea of the short was inspired by rap legend, Christopher Wallace, also known as B.I.G. I couldn’t help but to over analyze the assignment. Which led me in an odd direction, creating the most random clip. When I seen the characters, I couldn’t help but to think of the two music artists. Seeing as the clip is a serious of random ideas, I find it difficult to explain in long terms as to what was on my mind in that particular moment. The characters Diddy and Biggie basically speak about the record deal, which was an actual conversation between the two when the rap star was signed.

This was my first time being introduced to the movie generator. The task was simple enough. The outcome of the movie would have been better if there were no limits on backgrounds, and accents. The experience was fun and I wouldn’t mind messing around on the website in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment