Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 3 EOC: Where are you now, and where are you going

In the past few months my life has changed drastically. I've made some big moves and my agenda has opened up for the better. I'm currently employed with a law firm in which I plan to stay for a while. The plans that I have going on now aren't set in stone. Things can always change and I’ve learned how to adjust. As graduation waits for me around the corner, I look forward to obtaining a second full-time job. I'm not afraid to admit that I’m a workaholic. No matter how many times that I’m told I’ll never be satisfied, I continue to dream bigger. At this point I’m working seven days a week in order to accomplish the goals I plan on reaching. I remain open to new aspects of work at all times. In this point of my life, I can sleep when I’m dead. I'm not impressed with where I’m at now, but I’m on my way. I plan on gaining production experience in other places besides Vegas. I'm thinking of Seattle, Florida, or New York. I have the resources in order to make these major decisions, but I’m waiting until the time is right. Ideally, I want to be able to enjoy what I do. I want to work hard, and play harder. I will never be content with my career status; I want to achieve the inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment